I think one of the reasons fall is my favourite season is because I just LOVE pumpkin!!
I have literally been eating this pumpkin pie oatmeal everyday for the last month and I just can’t get enough of it 😀
I knew I had to share it with you guys so you could enjoy it too.
If you love pumpkin as much as I do, then you might also want to check out these recipes: Pumpkin Spinach Smoothie Bowl, Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie and Roasted Pumpkin Seed Butter.
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 2 minutes Total time: 7 minutes Serves: 1-2
- 2/3 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1-2 sliced strawberries (optional)
- 1 tbsp hemp heart seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place oatmeal in microwave safe bowl and cover with water. Microwave on high for 2 minutes*
- Remove from microwave, add pumpkin and cinnamon to bowl and mix well
- Divide into 2 portions (if making for 2) or keep in same bowl if you’re eating it all yourself (like I do haha)
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve immediately
- Keep any leftovers in the fridge for 1-2 days
*If using stove top, make oatmeal according to package directions